Crush & Inspiration ....


Mac 2010
69.8Kg
now: 68.6 Kg

April 2008
78kg

My pal, Sham, once wrote in his piece that got published in EH!, that bila kita crush pada seseorang , we would like to look good in front of him/her. By choosing the best clothwear from our simple wardrobe, we make it interesting by mix and matching it with accessories, bags and shoes..we did all that, only to look good in front of our crush. Do you really do that?

For me, i dont know whether i used to be like that or not. [Jawapan selamat sebab nanti orang questioned, bila masa kau dress up? teruk je fashion sense kau aku tengok..hehe]. Crush or no crush, it's all the same. They may inspired you but after all, it's you who decide who you want to be. You can dress like Kelly Osbourne, make up like Amy Winehouse and at the same time having a guy who love you for who you are. The one who love the craziness in you and do not complain about it, the one who vow not to change you in any way, the one who crave for your curves, and the one who will not question your messy fashion style. [ berangan jaa ]


I used to try everything just to make my crush notice me. Sadly, he dont even realize i was there.  He dont even know my name. I guess that was pathetic. It took me years to realize that i should not live up to his expectation. I cant force him to like me. It's the IN thing. Soal hati dan perasaan ni mana boleh dipaksa-paksa kan. I need to move on and let him go. Bak kata Nickelback, it's gotta be somebody for me out there. It just a matter of time. Walaupun my ex-crush tidak menjadi milikku, but he did inspired me in some way. Because of him, i learnt that there still be tomorrow to eat, i googled how to play with colours on my face, and i managed to boost my confidence level. It's a good thing, bukan? Tapi untuk mengatakan si dia memberi sumbangan yang besar, i dont think so. He just inspired me but my biggest influence is still my beloved family.

In a nutshell, i would say it's ok to have crush, be it some eligible DPP, a hot seafarer or a gorgeous Tennis Player. They might inspired you in some way but at the end, you are the one who decide who you want to be. Period.

Post/Script: Even without crush, my diet still need to be carry on. Do support me eyh!

"You dont alter Vera Wang, You alter yourself to fit Vera"
- Bride Wars
Crush & Inspiration .... Crush & Inspiration .... Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 17:32 Rating: 5

4 comments:

Sham (Modern Pastime) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
intan-love-safinaz said...

not that jauh la sham...still got long way to go...

yeah, someday we gonna meet our significant other..it's just a matter of time...it just sumtimes,im freaking tired to wait..

me too, im so loving that last quote tooo

LL said...

amazing!

intan-love-safinaz said...

LL, thanks...not so much amazing..still got a lot to lose...

Powered by Blogger.