Hello! It's my news laa...

I used to say that we have no right to share other ppl secrets with somebody else even though how much we eager to spill it out! The same applies to exclusive news like when i am about to break the news that i will be moving out, i really appreciates that you not the one who spill it first. I am the one who will be moving out, so let's spare the chance to me, babes..after it my news, dont cha think? Well, im not trying to make a big deal out of this, only that i wish i'll be the one to tell about me self. care to respect that, love? when i know that they already know about my news, it's a crystal clear la u talk about me behind kan..kita tau who won't tapi dont let it be to obvious ye darling. until then, peace y'all...
Hello! It's my news laa... Hello! It's my news laa... Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 22:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.