Good Girl Gone BADminton

Pah Bedah
December 07
Around 75kg...

Yes, banyak post aku lepas ni akan berkisar tentang program diet aku. Hahaha...i hope you dont mind. Current weight aku sekarang 66.7kg. Last timbang pagi tadi. Suka2 tho' still got a lot to go. I really need to lose weight. I'm an obese with height 153cm. Sangat tak proportionate and i'm easily tired. Please la kalau nampak aku makan sikit kat kafe fac, dont questioned why and jangan paksa aku makan. I'll eat when i want to eat...Dont worry, i wont be model thin. I just want to keep fit.

Macam mana aku boleh overweight? Aku akan sentiasa ingat story ni..Waktu kecik, i'm so thin..Tok Teh aku cakap kat bapak aku, "Intan ni tak makan ka?"....My bapak got worried and bought me Appeton & Charm Vit C to boost my selera makan. Supposedly, i ate the Vit. C once or twice a day...but it taste so good to me as a kid..i started ate it 10 times per day...I can finished one bottle in a couple of days...The results...as you can see me now...TEMBAM...hehehe...sometimes, aku saja bergurau dengan parents aku, sumer salah bapak beli appeton kat orang, kan sekarang orang dah gemuk....and they just laughed...

Semalam aku pegi main badminton dengan Sham, Azie, Ya, Yana and Nashriq..Ingat nak hit GYM KKM but closed la pulak...tu yang crash diaorang main badminton...it's pretty cool knowing im not so bad at badminton tho' aku main dengan gaya tennis...all thiz time, aku tak follow yana sebab im not confident main badminton. lepas ni, tunggula aku beli raket sendiri..hehe...

I really hope i can lose some more. Jom exercise together-gether!!!! Let's be healthy and HOT at the same time...


Good Girl Gone BADminton Good Girl Gone BADminton Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 11:58 Rating: 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to gooooooooooooooooooooo!

intan-love-safinaz said...

thanks darl,

i want to be hawt like you...

=)

Powered by Blogger.