Random Mini Updates

Okay, here's the thing. 

1) Did i ask for your opinion? Not that i knew. Stop being so opinionated, at least not about how i deal with my life. My God, kau sakit kat mana if travel to my office by komuter? Aku guna petrol kau ker? Aku guna duit kau ke? Tak kan? If i choose to spend RM10 per day to pay my fare, let it be. Apa masalah kau? 

2) If your friends look down to you, then you are the one who should look up to yourself. Yes, no denial, people do judge. Bullshit la if someone claimed, i dont judge. We all judge, it's like our thing kan. Some people do art & craft, but we judge. Okay, let say A dapat chamber kat firm Z yang all law geeks tau, the allowance is based on ur CGPA. A punya CGPA 2nd Upper, and dapat sekian sekian amaun. Classmate A, Y pulak first class grad dapat la 2k. S kawan sekelas pun mengeluarkan pendapat, mesti A nanti down sbb elaun x sebanyak Y. Herrrrrrrrrrkkkkk,  okay S, i  resent that. As far i know A, dia sangat persistant walaupun aku selalu merajuk dengan dia yet i still believe the best in him. If he choose the way he choose, we have no right to say no. What we can do is support him from behind..goshh...i dont know whether this is too early to say...as far as i can see, he still standing, mate!

3) Yeah, what else? Oh that resume thing. Okay ni intro, aku datang dari family yang susah. So, aku da plan dari first year on how to mengubah nasib family termasuklah subscribe LiNA Jobstreet tu, attending career workshops, expanding work experience bla bla bla. I create my own resume from my first year lagi. Bertukar tukar design sampai la aku tertarik dengan template Jobstreet..professional la sikit. One day, my friend asked me to forward my resume as she wanted to see one. Okey then, i kinda shocked when she told that was for her aunt to see. Okay, you never mentioned that before. I thought it ended there. Sampailah hari interview kerja gomen, i saw a similar resume and i was like, mesti guna jobstreet jugak kan, seriously with good faith, and my adorable other friend replied, taulah orang amik dia punya. Aku terkedu sambil tersenyum, i dont want thing to be awkward. Aku jugak nak jaga perasaan orang kan. I was angry. It supposed to be PnC.  Apa perasaan korang if resume korang diedarkan tanpa pengetahuan korang. For some, CGPA might be a sensitive case. I tried not to make a big deal out of this. Tapi weyyy, korang tak inform aku dulu, that was the shocking part!! So reasonable la jugak aku nak tak berapa hepi kan. 

To be continue!
Random Mini Updates Random Mini Updates Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 23:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.