Come on lahh...

It is a pleasure for me to assist my beloved customer to find things they need in my department but there are times I feel to ketuk my skull with a giant hammer. Such times includes;

a) barang ni local ke dik?

- one time, i was approached by a middle aged abang who wanted to find a spare part plug for his rice cooker. i showed him, and later he asked me, "barang ni local ke dik"? i said yes, it is. he asked again, "tahan ke ni? "this time i felt reluctant to answer. I knew he wanted some assurance but still, even the thing got a lifetime warranty but you kept throwing it around, still no use jugak. hate being pushed by him, i answered him, "tahan, tapi tak de la tahan sampai kiamat." there, i said it. he laughed. betul la kan, kita yang diciptakan Allah ni pun ada expired date, apatah lagi spare part yang manusia reka sendiri. Macam ni la, here's a little tip for you, consumer out there. Do keep receipt just in case if the item is broken coz probably, you still can return the item and get the new one IF the defect is on the item.

b) appreciate the business hour notice la people.

- i dont understand why some customer really enjoyed the thrill of shopping at the very last minute. please notice whether the shop you enter tu, 24 hours or not. Dah la terhegeh hegeh mencari barang, buat muka tak bersalah pulak tu. Tolong lah fikir, we spend hours at the store, therefore we want to spend the last very minute with our husbands and kids, i'm speaking on behalf those who got families. Just like yesterday, it was what, 10pm already. 3 teenagers came to buy kipas. I said, we closed already. The main entrance will be closed soon. Then buat muka comel pulak, kata came from far, where? Bangkahulu ke? Dont ever try to make a conversation with me when i am pissed off with you. She said Supermarket X kat tempat dia closed at 1030pm. I said where is it? She said Kelantan. I told her this is supermarket Z and this is selangor. If she wants her kipas very late, then go buy dekat kelantan la (didnt said this to her face). After testing, I told her to go to the cashier. She asked, kitaorang angkat sendiri ke kipas ni? I said hmm..even though i really want to say this, press on the ON button, and the kipas will terbang sendiri to the cashier counter. Unless you got arthritis or masalah tulang rapuh which i believe you dont , I'll help you.

to be continue soon with lots of stories to ditch...ciao! got to viva la vida..
Come on lahh... Come on lahh... Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.