Updated!

hello silent reader ( is it any?), or it just me? whatever. 

it's been ages since my last mini-post. rite, i've been lazy. guilty as charged. somehow, it makes me ponder, it just a few months left before i step into the jobmarket, am i marketable enough? is there ppl who wants to employ me? am i ready to step out of this comfort zone? what should i do people? *sighed*

some of my colleague got into this U-SET programme organize by Khazanah Nasional & UKM. I read a lil bit about this. It is a good programme tho'. and i shall say that those who has been selected (among those've high CGPA) was lucky. i felt sad jugak la at first for not be among the chosen one. *___*. but later that day, ramai jugak yang cant join for their own reason and urgently need for a replacement. a few friends did asked me whether i want in or not. i said no. i dunno, i deeply think high of this event but somehow i dont have interest that much to join. i dont have problem to return to Bangi earlier but unfortunately i dont have the fire in me anymore. plus, i've an appointment of the Dec 2nd with Peg. Peguatkuasa JAIK. That appointment just strenghten my reason not to join. 

however, i wish all the best to all the participants of U-SET. may you guys gain a lot in that two weeks time. and for those who still interested to join, you may do so by sending an e-mail to, i cant remember the email but you can refer to e-pelajar site coz they do advertise right there about this event.

post/writing: jangan kedekut ilmu ye ppl...do share with me the input!!!
Updated! Updated! Reviewed by intan-love-safinaz on 23:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.